If you’re a new member for your Gym, you are not alone. Many people like you started gyming day by day. Nowadays in gym, 85% of the members giving counseling to new members as a trainers, but with little experience. If you don’t know about the machines, no problem, everyone has to start from somewhere. We would like to share some tips to help you get started in the gym by keeping you comfortable with your surroundings.
When you get started in the gym, first you have to choose your goal that what you want in your body –
Suppose – for example – “you want to lose weight from stomach area” – You have to buckle up with your diet. You have to eat healthy and fresh, avoiding sweet things, eat saturated fats, etc.
You have to start with a small, commit yourself to get better results in minimum time period, train hard and extra results were always AMAZING. So, let’s start with the workout!
Beginner Strength Workout
In strength workout, the first thing always you have to keep in mind that you are a beginner. So, you have to use light weights by getting yourself concentrated in the exercise and form. You have plenty of time to push yourself to train hard. For now, just focus on your exercise movements and wake up your sleeping muscles.
- 10-15 minute warm-up on the RECUMBENT BIKE
- 2 sets of 15 LEG PRESS MACHINE (keep your feet little bit wider than your shoulder)
- 2 sets of 15 STEP-UP (each leg) – use risers(stepper) and set them up about 6 inches high
- 2 sets of 15 SEATED ROW MACHINE – first, sit on machine, when you pull the bars towards you, make sure to have to keep a tight grip and squeeze your shoulders together.
- 2 set 15 BICEPS CURLS
- 1 set of 20 TRICEPS PUSHDOWNS
- 2 sets of 25 CRUNCHES
These are some tips for the beginners, we hope it will be beneficial to you!